Tuniche Seed Processing Facilities are located in Graneros, 60 miles south of Santiago. They were built in 1996 and then expanded in 1998 with the highest technology available in the seed Industry. Today is one of the most modern, gentle and efficient Seed Corn plant in Chile.
In 2002 continuous improvements program, based on total quality management was settled. 9001 CERTIFICATION on Dec 2003
- Management, Reporting, and Traceability are supported by online information system.
- GMO FREE seed production is handled in a separated processing line.
- Increases and Experimental Hybrids are processed is a exclusive line for small plots.
- Single pass reversible dryers.
- Satake Scan master Color Sorter.
- Taylor & Fischbein bagging equipment.
- ll the Drying, husking and conditioning equipment are controlled by a PLC - Computer.
- Irrigation hosereels.